My Class 12th February ...……..
Enjoying being back at class - Just 2nd week last night - I did 4 dances a few Saturdays ago in a guest teach at Carol's class - Two we did again last week Stomp Down & Don't Hurt - And last night we caught up with La Bomba & Ria's latest The Chancer - Don't miss La Bomba, yes it's funky & a little tricky but for sure the solid intermediate mainstream gang are enjoying it every bit as much as the Newline gang.
My feature for the main session, another great one from the Awards, was Jo/Grace's lovely smooth Nightclub Catch, which was really well received - Faster than your average Nightclub but some cool & different steps & a touch funky too
We spend much of our late-birds session helping me test/practice/learn N&J's Play With Fire & Fred/Darren's Life Is A Lesson to give me something cool/new for Port Talbot - And we also squeezed in Tim's funky/cool/easy Take It Further
Popular recaps were N&J's My Superpower, Maggie's new one Tear Me Down & with the late-birds Dance Monkey Dance (Gping to do Scott/Amy's What A Man Gonna Do next) - We need to go back to Dance Fever & Gotta Get Up next week
Crystal Boot Awards ...……..
CBA's - From the DJ Booth - A list of first plays in social dancing for me (No gigs in Dec/Jan) - The workshop dances included were requests not teaches ……….
10,000 More Shane McKeever
CBA's - From the DJ Booth - The hottest/newest prospects in social dancing that caught my eye :
-Don’t Hurt Karl-Harry Winson & Kate Sala
In my sessions the workshop dances that were requested were :
-Catch Grace David Jo Thompson Szymansk
** Last for 2020 **
10th - 12th July 2020
Two nights D, B&B with all entertainment £169 all in
Add Sunday evening DB&B plus evening
social for £60 with
Ria & Dave
Our Torquay 'Retirement' event - Thanks for the memories Torquay dancing friends xxx
Top 20 Teaches Survey - 11th February 2020 .......
1. Wintergreen - Maggie Gallagher
2. Stomp Down - Jose Miguel Belloque Vane & Sebastiaan Holtland
3. Don’t Hurt - Kate Sala & Karl Harry Winson
4. Faithful Soul - Gary O' Reilly & Maggie Gallagher
5. Keep Young - Maggie Gallagher
6. Morning Sun - Robbie McGowan Hickie
7. La Bomba - Fred Whitehouse & Shane McKeever
8. Holding Hands Together - Jose MBV & Alison Johnstone
9. Extraordinary Waltz - Mark Furnell & Chris Godden
10. Cooler Than Cool - Niels Poulsen
11. Dancing Fever - Gary O’Reilly & Jonas Dahlgren
12. Tears I Cried - Karl Harry Winson
13. Bonaparte’s Retreat - Maddison Glover
14. Home To Donegal - Heather Barton & Niels Poulsen
15. Dance Monkey - Alison Johnstone
16. The Greatest Love Of All - Gary O’Reilly Jose MBV & Niels Poulsen
17. Ocean To Ocean - Grace David David Hoyn Sobrielo Philip Gene Michael Rebecca Lee
18. Unforgettable - Darren Bailey
19. Jetty Road - Karl Harry Winson & Lee Hamilton
20. Crystal Touch - Maddison Glover & Claire Bell
UK Annual Accounts & Tax forms a pain !!?? ....... Want to save big money !!??
I'm a qualified retired FCMA Accountant & can do the whole job for you for just £100 per year - I can take that tax pain away & more importantly save you a lot of money, even avoid you paying tax altogether in many cases - Certainly save you many times over the cost of my fee guaranteed & keep the tax man from your door - Contact me to discuss - If needed this can include spreadsheets custom designed for you to collect your data weekly & submit to me annually from which I prepare your P&L Account, Annual Report & fill in your tax forms - I specialise in Accounts for Dance Clubs, Instructors, Choreographers & Artistes - With 100% successful submissions to the Inland Revenue over many years & I've got room for a few more clients
The Dancing Accountant
Dave & Pauline invite you to ........
Non-stop fun dance party weekends